The Cyclical Nature of Things





This is what I have designed so far. I actually have a completely different idea in mind that I am currently working on. For this, I cut out the parts of the pictures I liked that I had photographed and then arranged them and blended them until I liked the result. I do love the aesthetic of this image, but want to try something with a different picture I had taken that is underneath a bridge looking out.
This is the final image that I designed. As you can see, the original needed a lot of work. I had taken it inside my truck. I removed the truck and the scenery outside the tunnel. Then I used the cloning tool and took time to fix the area where the truck was until it looked as real as I could get it. I then picked and chose which parts of other pictures to put in. I think this version looks much better than the first.

Comments